Abstract submission for the prostep ivip Symposium 2023
Thank you very much for your interest in submitting an abstract to the prostep ivip Symposium 2023.
Please use the following forms to shape our conference and provide a complete set of information for your application in English until 10 November 2022.
All speakers have to be associated with an organization that is currently a member of the prostep ivip Association. Non-members are not entitled to give a lecture or conduct a workshop.
Your submission proposal should contain:
- information about the presentation language
- title of the presentation/workshop (in English mandatory; in German if possible)
- track (Scientific or Industry) and category (presentation or workshop)
- abstract (max. 1,500 characters)
- name and contact details of the speakers
(In case of a vendor presentation: participation of an industry user is mandatory!)
The number of speakers is strictly limited to two speakers per presentation or workshop. Only the first speaker is free of charge. We will charge a reduced fee of 650,00 € excl. VAT for the next speaker.
The application deadline for submission is 11 November 2022. All applicants will receive a notification on whether they will be included in the program as speakers at the prostep ivip Symposium beginning of January 2023.